2014 So Far: July

by - 4:32 PM


Personal Life Moment
- Finally my laptop can connect to WiFi at my home. Yayyy!
- Watched Delirium - Pilot episode. So good, so many feelings. Gonna read the book soon.
- Joined GagasMedia’s birthday quiz titled ‘#11TanpaBatas ‘ and I didn’t won anything.
- Keeping a touch with my KKN friends.
- The resurrection of @WritingSession!
- Asked my bank to send notification of any transaction of my account. It helps my @23rdProject.
- Presidential election 2014. Full of drama.
- Started watching a reality show, Summer Break on Youtube. Thanks Grace Helbig.
- Germany beat Argentina with score 1 - 0 in the second extra time of the world cup final. It was the best day. So happyyyy!
- Contracted another semester. I really hope it is the last semester.
- The first trailer of Fifty Shades of Grey! Read my review about it here.
- My left leg was broken. It hurt so much. I was bed rest for almost two days.

Books I read
- The Lucky One
- Let's Get Married, vol. 1 - 4

Movies I watched
- The Lucky One
- The Last Song

Songs I listen to
- Kristen Bell & Santiago Fontana - Love is an Open Door
- Sistar - Touch My Body
- Valora - No Matter What
- Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill
- Hyuna - Red

Random pictures

Presidential election’s day.

Books of the month.

Recipe of the month, Spicy Olive Oil Potato Chips.

Another book of the month.

Ordered snacks from a friend.

Won a book giveaway on Goodreads


Ramadhan and Eid Mubarak 2014. Read it more here.


Read previous 2014 So Far: January | February | March | April | May | June

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D