What They Don't See

by - 1:41 PM


I go on to many dates
But I can't make 'em stay 
At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm 
That's what people say, mmm-mmm 

But I keep cruising 
Can't stop, won't stop moving 
It's like I got this music 
In my mind 
Singing, "It's gonna be alright." 

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play 
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate 
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake 
I shake it off, I shake it off 
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break 
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake 
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake 
I shake it off, I shake it off 

I never miss a beat 
I'm lightning on my feet 
And that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm 
that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm 

I'm dancing on my own (dancing on my own) 
I make the moves up as I go (moves up as I go) 
And that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm 
that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm

Happy Sunday ;D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D