Keep Me Hidden Somewhere

by - 1:48 PM



I dug a single seed into the ground 
I hope it grows, grows 
In a year or two if you're around 
You'll see a rose, rose 
Pack me up and keep me hidden somewhere, that you can find me 
On a train to Paris going nowhere, trouble is behind me 

 Don't be gone too long (too long) 
Cause you won't be there to love me when you're gone 
Don't be gone too long (too long) 
Tell me who's gonna love me when you're gone 

 Golden leaves are dancing on the ground It's getting cold, cold 
Safe from time, will be forever young 
Never old, old 
See upon a fire out in space, zooming up behind me 
All the wonder written in your face 
Was there beside me 

Bring it back to me, bring it back to me 
Is it really over? 
Bring it back to me, bring it back to me (baby don't worry) 
Bring it back to me, bring it back to me 
Is it really over?

Happy Sunday ;D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D