The Hurt Won't Pause

by - 1:44 PM


I drew a broken heart 
Right on your window pane 
Waited for your reply 
Here in the pouring rain 
Just breathe against the glass 
Leave me some kind of sign 
I know the hurt won't pause, yeah 
Just tell me it's not the end of the line 
Just tell me it's not the end of the line 

 I never meant to break your heart 
I won't let this plane go down 
I never meant to make you cry 
I'll do what it takes to make this fly 
You gotta hold on 
Hold on to what you're feeling 
That feeling is the best thing 
The best thing, alright 
I'm gonna place my bet on us 
I know this love is heading in the same direction 
That's up 

You drew a question mark 
But you know what I want 
I wanna turn the clock, yeah 
Right back to where it was 
So let's build a bridge, yeah 
From your side to mine 
I'll be the one to cross over 
Just tell me it's not the end of the line 
Just tell me it's not the end of the line

Happy Sunday ;D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D